We are always pleased to hear from anyone that would like to help out with our charity in any capacity.
Key roles at the moment are:
- Session assistants - to support the staff during sessions
- General maintenance - hedges, fencing, barns, cleaning, decorating etc
- Photography and design - taking good quality photos of the horses, premises and sessions with photo consent, designing/updating leaflets
- Fundraising - new ideas always welcome as is assistance with any upcoming events
- Every day horse care - mucking out, feeding, grooming etc
If you have any other skills not listed above that you think would be of benefit then we would still like to hear from you!
To learn more then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the office on 01460 394375.
We look forward to meeting you!
Back to home